A patchwork keepsake quilt made from your baby's clothes gives lots of memories, lots of snuggles, warmth and coziness; and most of all, lots of fun looking at all those bits of clothing, hiding trinkets in the pockets and remembering who gifted each one or where they were worn.
Each patchwork memory quilt or keepsake quilt is handcrafted with love, care and great attention to detail. The top layer is made from a patchwork of your cherished clothing, with 100% cotton batting in the middle and is backed with a super soft 100% cotton interlock jersey for a soft cuddly feel.
The backing fabric is also used on the front as a border and the whole memory quilt / keepsake quilt is then 'stitched-in-the-ditch' by machine to secure the layers before being hand stitched round the edges. A final quality check, steam ironed and defluffed, and packaged up beautifully, ready to send to you. It takes many many hours to make an 'annemade' memory quilt / keepsake quilt, and I will always get it to you as soon as I can, but please allow up to 2 -3 months from my receiving your parcel.
- Small – 100 x 85cm (approx). Large – 140 x 110cm (approx)
- See here for how many items are needed.
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Backing fabric colour swatches available on request
- Do not allow babies under 18mths to sleep with a quilt
- Gentle hand wash and dry flat. Do not spin. If necessary iron on the reverse.