Terms & Conditions
Keepsakes by Annemade Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be received in full before any work can start. Payment can be made by PayPal or personal cheque. Bank Transfer is an alternative option, please ask for details.
- I will hold your parcel for at least two weeks after receipt in accordance with distance selling regulations – please contact me within 14 days for full refund (excl postage) and return of your clothing.
- Unless specified, I will use part of each garment supplied, so if too many are sent, each one will be represented but may only be a small amount. Please state preferences in the Instructions section.
- Please allow 8 – 10 weeks for delivery of your bear and up to 12 weeks for your quilt. I will keep you informed should life get in the way and I’m delayed.
- I will send a draft of the embroidery details for you to check before stitching. I will need to make a charge if any corrections are needed after stitching.
- Prices are subject to change at any time.
- Bears are made using a pattern from Funky Friends Factory
- Payment by cheque to Anne Yeung or Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org (why? See FAQ)
- Please read my FAQ’s on www.annemade.co.uk/faq and the details about postal compensation in General Information area of http://www.annemade.co.uk/delivery/ before sending your parcel. Postal compensation is limited to the basic value insurance offered by the postal service used. Please ask if additional Insurance is required.
General Terms and Conditons
The term Keepsakes by Annemade or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.